Monday, August 25, 2008

Some more progress, and more books for sale.

I got going with Chapter 3 of the the Head First book about a half hour ago, and I realized that if I dove in too deep it wouldn't be until the wee hours of the evening before I got to sleep, so I am winding down for the night. It looks like tomorrow is going to be a fun day though.

I finished a short chapter in the MySQL book. It primarily dealt with permissions which given my set up will not be that important (yet). Speaking of MySQL, I found this article on Linux.com:

Protecting your MySQL database from SQL injection attacks with GreenSQL

Maybe it will be of interest to some of the readers of this blog.

I also went through my piles of books and pulled some of the older Linux books out and listed them on the Books For Sale page. Hopefully someone will buy some of the books. I need the space and the extra cash wouldn't hurt either.

No comments: