Sunday, October 26, 2008

Getting ready to start my new job!

I am really excited about starting my new job tomorrow and I know it's going to be a great experience for me especially since it's line line with my goals.

I know I should have posted more than once last week, but I was busy finishing up some projects around the house plus trying to get in some study time. I didn't finish the Head First HTML with CSS & XHTML book like I wanted to, but I'll keep plugging at it. I am starting to learn about classes in HTML/CSS and I am putting down some ideas I have come with to retool my sites. I will post more about that later.

One of the house projects that I am glad to have finished was setting up my old Radio Shack Color Computer (CoCo) in it's own dedicated spot. I have photos up on the 8-Bit-Retro Blog. Swing by and take a look, and leave a comment if you want.

Well it's time for me to get some sleep. I promise to post more this week.

No comments: