Friday, July 29, 2011

Friday fun: Team Fortress 2 - Yeah Toast!


It's been a few weeks since I have posted anything here because I have, ahem, been a little distracted. Yeah, I went and purchased the Orange Box, and I have been drawn in to Team Fortress 2. This video from seems appropriate since I am constantly getting "toasted" by a pyro:



I just happened to get my copy of the Orange Box two days before Team Fortress was made available for free. I along with a gazillion other noobs jumped in to the fray and provided some nice target practice for the more experienced players.

Anyways, TF2 has been a lot of fun, but I have spent too much time away from my projects, and studies. I'll just have to limit my toasting and target practice opportunities for just a few hour a week for now.

Have a great weekend, and watch out for the pyros ~ Jim

No comments: