Tuesday, March 10, 2009

PCWorld: Unemployed (or Preparing to Be)? These Sites Could Be Your Best Friends

Here's another article that might be of interest to those of you who are unemployed, or unfortunately may soon join our ranks, this time from PCWorld:
I have a few articles in the works, but they are still a ways off, so for the most part I'll be playing "news aggregate" this week. As for personal stuff, well the job search is still going on, and I am slowly working on rebuilding all of my web sites. I have also collected a lot of interesting web design articles, and I may post them in the next week or two. Cheers ~ Jim

This weeks unsolicited plug is for digital forest, a great company offering Seattle based colocation and web hosting solutions. (In all fairness I have to admit that I used to work at df, so I am a little biased :)

No comments: