Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Chapter 3 is done and so am I for the night.

I finished Chapter 3 of Head First HTML with CSS & XHTML earlier today, and I am looking forward jumping in to Chapter 4 tomorrow, but only after I get some sleep tonight.

I added some new features to this blog, including a RSS feed for several web development blogs, and some links such as W3 Schools: HTML 4.01 / XHTML 1.0 Reference (a neat list of tags) . I also set up mirrors blog of this blog on both Wordpress and LiveJournal. There may be some original content on those blog, and if so that content will be mirrored back to this blog.

It looks like I am going to have to have multiple versions of my resume. One for "tech" work, another for software testing, and one for entry level web development/testing.

There will be more books added to the Books For Sale list tomorrow, specifically some Windows 2000 books, and maybe more.

No comments: